Binary keys files Converter v2.0.0 Forum Alev
BINARY KEYS FILE CONVERTER v2.0.0
By means of this utility it is possible
to perform any thinkable conversion between
the 'Softcam.key' (Yankse, s2emu, Emunation,
vPlug, Dreambox), 'Keys.bin' (CAPi, Humax,
Samsung), and 'Keylist' (Newcamd, CardSharing
Client 'Easy.keys', PSoftcam) file formats.
Newly supported are the Diablocam 'KEYS.XML'
formats, and the Camd3 'Camd3.keys' (Dreambox)
file formats. Also newly supported is the
possibility to generate decimal data for
manually changing CAM/emulator keys by remote
control, as well as a printing possibility.
d.) 'File'->'Open'->'Camd3.keys', or
e.) 'File'->'Internet open',
to open any available source file.
2.) Select the output format of a
'Keys.bin' file by means of
'Options'->'New Humax binary file
a.) Checked: 17 Nagra providers and
16 Crypto providers support
(HoT 7.5 or higher),
b.) Unchecked: 5 Nagra providers and
no Crypto support (CAPi or up to
3.) Save the key data to either:
a.) a 'Keys.bin' file by means of
b.) a 'Keys.xml' file by means of
c.) a 'Softcam.key' file by means of
d.) a 'Keylist' file by means of
e.) a 'Camd3.keys' file by means of
4.) Generate decimal data by means of
'Options'->'Convert to decimal', or
print data by means of 'File'->'Print'.
That's all, ENJOY !!!
* Cryptoworks support added,
* Nagravision Aladin support added,
* Support for new 'Keys.bin' file style added:
a.) Reading: the number of Nagra and Crypto providers
present, as well as the correct start location of the
keys, are auto detected,
b.) Writing: the output format is selectable
* Nagra RSA support added,
* Newcamd 'Keylist' (previously 'Easy.keys') Viaccess2
(16 bytes keys) suppport added,
* Camd3 'Camd3.keys' support added,
* Diablocam 'Keys.xml' support added,
* Displaying comments in case of conversion from 'Keys.bin',
'Keys.xml', 'Keylist', and 'Camd3.keys' file formats added,
* Printer support added,
* Conversion to decimal values support added,
- Checksum 'Keys.bin' file (uploading to Humax should occur
without error message now),
- Displaying of meaningless Conax keys (00 .. .. 00, and
FF .. .. FF are ignored now),
- C+NL Irdeto support removed, replaced by Optus (Aurora),
- Unknown Irdeto providers (ORF, and Optus are
processed/displayed now only),
- More TPS AES key styles added, as well as ignoring multiple
- Internet URL update.
a.) 'Easy.keys' file is compatible with Newcamd 'Keylist'
file, NOT with Camd3 'Camd3.keys' file !!!
b.) Humax 'Keys.bin' file, and Newcamd 'Keylist' file
do NOT support extended RSA data !!!
c.) Diablocam, and Humax 'Keys.bin' files are NOT
d.) As a result of the loss of some of my sources,
'Downloader.txt' is no longer being supported. I hope
all additions of this version will have made that up,
sorry for this...