Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ingilizce kitap özetiForum Alev
Harry's 6th year at Hogwarts opens to find him more mellow and grown up than he's ever been. The death of Sirius has left its indelible mark on him, and he's more determined than ever to put an end to Voldemort and his Death Eaters. He's happy to escape the tyranny of the Dursley's early in the summer when Dumbledore picks him up to attend to a mysterious errand. Harry ends up persuading ex-professor Horace Slughorn to come out of retirement to teach at Hogwarts again.
Harry is overjoyed to be back at school when the day finally arrives. He's been made Quidditch Team Captain, and gets floored when he finds out that Snape finally achieved his burning ambition to become Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. Harry is excited to be taking private lessons with Dumbledore this year, who is showing him all about Voldemort's past. Dumbledore hopes that knowing as much as he can about Voldemort will help Harry in his final battle with the Dark Lord.
A mysterious book previously owned by "the Half-Blood Prince" crosses his path early on during Potions class that changes the course of his school year and gives him a reputation for Potions brilliance that baffles everyone. Harry quickly grows to depend on the Half-Blood Prince's knowledge and uses some of his spells outside of class, much to Hermione's displeasure.
He also keeps an increasingly close eye on Draco Malfoy. Convinced that Malfoy has replaced his father as Death Eater, Harry believes Malfoy is constructing a dark plot inside the school but can't for the life of him figure out what it is. Between Ron and Hermione's skepticism, and Malfoy's disappearances from the school grounds, Harry has his hands full trying to uncover what he's up to.
As the year speeds by Harry and Ron both are amazed at their blossoming love life, and Harry especially falls hard for someone he knows he shouldn't. His lessons with Dumbledore continue sporadically, and he's excited to hear that he might be able to go with Dumbledore on a dangerous mission to help destroy a part of Voldemort's soul.
Things reach a frantic pace when several things happen at once. Harry and Dumbledore leave on their mission, Malfoy's dark plot finally works and he is able to sneak in Death Eaters to attack the school, and a fierce battle takes place between the students, members of the Order, and the Death Eaters. Harry and Dumbledore return only to get trapped on the Astronomy Tower where, to Harry's devastation, Snape kills Dumbledore without a second thought.
Dumbledore's death is a fierce blow to Harry, but it enables him to see clearly what his true mission is. He resolves that he will not return to Hogwarts again, but instead set off to destroy the remaining fragments of Voldemort's soul. He is bolstered when Ron and Hermione insist on going with him, and as soon as Dumbledore's funeral is off they agree to start their journey together.
* Harry Potter - Harry is the main character in Book 6. He gets a huge lift in Potions class this year when he picks up a textbook that is more than it appears. As the year wears on, Harry learns more about Voldemort’s past and his resolve strengthens even further to destroy the evil that Voldemort spreads. In spite of the devastating loss he suffers, he’s committed to putting an end to the Dark Lord’s regime.
* Ron Weasley - Ron is Harry’s best friend. He has an eventful 6th year at Hogwarts. He is almost killed, gets his first girlfriend, learns to Apparate, discovers who he really cares about, and resolves to help Harry on his quest with Voldemort, wherever it may lead.
* Hermione Granger - Hermione is Harry’s other best friend. She spends a good deal of her 6th year in a jealous feud with Ron over his girlfriend. She still remains friends with Harry, and urges him constantly to get rid of the dodgy Potions book he’s using to excel in the class. She, too, is committed to helping Harry on his quest against Voldemort.
* Albus Dumbledore - Dumbledore is Headmaster of Hogwarts, and the closest thing to a father Harry will ever have. He spends most of the year searching for clues about Voldemort’s immortality, and passing all the information on to Harry.
* Ginny Weasley - Ginny is Ron’s sister, and also a friend of Harry’s. She has cared a great deal for Harry for a very long time, and Harry finally figures out he cares for her too. They get together at the end of the year, which starts the Hogwarts gossip mill going once again.
* Horace Slughorn - Slughorn is a professor that comes out of retirement to teach again at Hogwarts. He takes the place as Potions Professor, and quickly develops a fondness for Harry. He likes to be associated with powerful and talented people.
* Severus Snape - Snape has now been promoted to Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. He loathes Harry to the first degree, and the feeling is mutual on Harry’s part. Harry is still not convinced Snape is on the side of the Order of the Phoenix.
* Draco Malfoy - Malfoy and Harry have hated each other since the first day of school, and things are no different this year. Harry is convinced Malfoy is up to something, and he spends all year trying to discover what it is. Malfoy has become a Death Eater in his father’s place.
* Rubeus Hagrid - Hagrid is the Care of Magical Creatures professor and is very fond of Harry.
* The Half-Blood Prince - No one knows who the Prince is for the whole year, but his scribbled potions and spells in Harry’s textbook helps him tremendously in class. Harry doesn’t find out until it’s too late, however, that the Prince has a dark side.
Chapter 1: The Other Minister
The Prime Minister of Muggles is having a very rough week. In addition to being blamed for deaths and freak hurricanes that aren't his fault, he's just been informed by Cornelius Fudge, the former Minister of Magic, that the havoc his country is going through is the result of Lord Voldemort, who has returned to power. When he's introduced to Fudge's successor, Rufus Scrimgeour, the new Minister does not make him feel better about the grim situation.
Chapter 2: Spinner's End
When Severus Snape opens his door to find sisters Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange on his stoop, he's unsurprised and immediately invites them inside. Narcissa is frantic for Snape's help in spite of Bellatrix's distrust of Snape's true loyalties. Snape, in his usual wry manner, invites Bellatrix to clear the air by asking him whatever she wants. Snape frankly answers her questions about his role as a Death Eater and proclaims his loyalty to the Dark Lord. When Narcissa is finally free to entreat Snape for help, he finds that she's worried about her son, Draco, and the task Voldemort has required him to accomplish. Snape makes an Unbreakable Vow with Narcissa, promising that he will help Draco on his mission and protect him.
Chapter 3: Will And Won't
Harry Potter has been waiting for Dumbledore for what feels like ages. Having received a letter that the Headmaster would be arriving at the Dursley's to pick him up, he hadn't even started packing in case the plan fell through or it turned out to be a trap. When Dumbledore shows up, however, Harry is more than surprised and rushes downstairs to greet him. Dumbledore's arrival is less-than-welcome to the Dursley's, however, and when Dumbledore walks into the living room to talk to Harry the air is thick with Uncle Vernon's ill will.
Harry finds out that Sirius left him everything in his will, including Kreacher, the house-elf that betrayed Sirius right before he died. Harry loathes Kreacher, and sends him to Hogwarts so he can work in the kitchens. As Harry and Dumbledore are leaving, Dumbledore reprimands the Dursley's for never showing Harry any kindness, and asks that Harry be allowed to come back one more time before he comes of age next year. When they get outside, they set out together into the warm summer's night.
Chapter 4: Horace Slughorn
They don't walk far when Dumbledore stops suddenly and takes Harry along for his first Apparition. Harry decides quickly that he doesn't like it, and will always prefer to travel by broom. As they walk down an unfamiliar street on a mysterious errand, Harry questions Dumbledore about what's been going on in the wizarding world while he's been stuck at the Dursley's. Harry finds out that the reason his scar hasn't burned once is because Voldemort is now practicing Occlumency against him. He also soon finds out what they're doing in the strange village; Dumbledore is going to try to talk an old colleague, Horace Slughorn, out of retirement to come to Hogwarts to teach.
When they get to Slughorn's house, things look very grim. All signs point to a vicious attack, and as they walk around the living room Harry is horrified by all the blood. Dumbledore knows better, however, and quickly unmasks Slughorn, who staged the whole scene and was in fact in the room hiding in the living room as an armchair.
As they sit for tea, Slughorn is revealed to be a nice, fussy old man who likes to be associated with famous and powerful people. Harry gets the feeling that Dumbledore wants to keep him front and center for Slughorn to see. When Dumbledore leaves to use the restroom Harry is able to, inadvertently, convince Slughorn to come back to work at Hogwarts. When Harry and Dumbledore leave Horace's house for the Burrow, Harry realizes that he is not sure he likes Slughorn or not.