Treasure Cookies Recipe - İngilizce Yemek TarifiForum Alev
1 1/2 cups graham -----er crumbs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl mix -----er crumbs, flour and baking powder.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat condensed milk and margarine until smooth.
4. Add -----er crumb mixture and blend well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoon on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.