Maple Pecan Glaze - ingilizce yemek tarifi - ingilizce yemek tarifleri - ingilizce kek tarifi
Maple Pecan Glaze - ingilizce yemek tarifi - ingilizce yemek tarifleri - ingilizce kek tarifiForum Alev
This is an easy maple glaze for bundt cake, or use it as a bread pudding sauce or sauce for a snack cake.
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 3 tablespoons maple syrup
* 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 3 tablespoons pecan pieces (finely chopped pecans), optional
In a small saucepan, combine the butter, maple syrup, and cream; bring to a boil.
Continue to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and sift the confectioners' sugar into the hot mixture.
Whisk until smooth. Let cool for about 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly thickened. Stir in the finely chopped pecans, if using. Drizzle over the cooled cake