Halide Nusret Zorlutuna İngilizce BiyografisiForum AlevHalide Nusret Zorlutuna İngilzice Biyografisi
Halide Nusret Zorlutuna (1901, Istanbul – 10 June 1984) was a Turkish poet and novelist
Zorlutuna was born in Istanbul, Ottoman Empire as the daughter of Mehmet Selim Bey, a journalist and political prisoner. She married an army officer. A teacher of Turkish literature in schools, she took part in movements for the rights of women and children.
- Geceden Taşan Dertler (Sorrow Flooding Off Night, 1930)
- Yayla Türküsü (Song of the Plateau, 1943)
- Yurdumun Dört Bucağı (Every Place of My Country, 1950)
- Ellerim Bomboş (My Eyes Are Empty, 1967).
- Küller (Ashes, 1921)
- Sisli Geceler (Misty Nights, 1922)
- Gülün Babası Kim (Who is the Father of Rose, 1933)
- Büyükanne (Grandmother, 1971)
- Aydınlık Kapı (The Bright Gate, 1974)
- Aşk ve Zafer (The Love and the Victory, 1978)
- Bir Devrin Romanı (Novel of an Age, 2004).
- Short stories
- Beyaz Selvi (The White Cypress, 1945).
- Hanım Mektupları (Lady Letters, 1923).
- Benim Küçük Dostlarım (My Little Friends, 1977).