bide sana programı lazım değilmi ?
cihazın çalışması için Pinnacle Systems MP10 video captur emi lazım sana değilmi ?
bahsetığın program aşağıdakimi
The Pinnacle Systems MP10 is a video capture device similar to the DC1000 on the digital editing system in the back room of the FDC. Though the MP10 produces a lower quality image, it's ease of use and quickness of operation may make it the right solution for small video capture projects where very high picture quality is not required.
Capturing and Saving with Studio MP10:
1. First, open the Studio MP10 software. Double-Click the icon on
2. The MP10 software will open. Click the "Capture" button on the
toolbar at the top left of the screen to get the software into capture
3. The Video Capture screen will open.
Video Capture Mode:
4. Make sure that your tape is in and playing in the VCR. You should
see the video playing on the computer monitor as well as on the TV.
The video will look choppy on the monitor. Don't worry. This will
not appear in the final capture.
5. Press "Start Capture." A screen opens, prompting you to name your
file. Give it a name, and hit OK. Ignore the other settings. They are
fine the way they are.
6. The MP10 will begin capturing. When you are done capturing,
press "Stop Capture." While capturing, your video clips will appear
as thumbnail images in the spiral notebook at the upper left of the
screen. Several icons will appear for each capture you do. Don't
worry. This is normal. The MP10 splits up your captured clips into
sections that fit seamlessly together when you save the file.
7. To save your file as an .mpg, open the Edit window by choosing
"Edit" from the toolbar. The edit screen will open.
8. Pull your video clips from the spiral notebook down into the blue
editing section of the screen by clicking and dragging. Be sure to
keep them in the same order as in the notebook.
9. Once your clips are in order in the editing screen, choose "Make
Movie" from the toolbar. The Make Movie screen opens.
Make Movie Mode:
10. Click "Create MPEG File" in the window at the upper left of the
screen. If this green button says "Create AVI File, choose "MPEG"
from the tabs on the far left of this window. Then choose "Create
11. A window opens, prompting you to choose a location to save in. Save Window:
Yudumla --->: Pinnacle driver Hakkında Konu